Weddings are a lot of work and A LOT of money in this day and age. If you are looking for ways to make your wedding day a little more personal, a little less expensive, and a little more fun to prepare for - look no further! DIY wedding decorations can save you some money and also be a great way for you and your bridal party and family and friends to have fun preparing for your special day. We have the ultimate guide to DIY ideas using decals for your wedding here:
1. WELCOME SIGN Create a Welcome Sign using Vinyl Lettering . You can easily adhere vinyl lettering to any smooth surface. You can go thrifting for an old window to re-purpose as a sign, find a wooden plank, or purchase a chalk board. The options for creating signage using vinyl lettering are endless!
2. DANCE FLOOR STICKERS Order custom floor stickers for your dance floor! You can order one large floor sticker or multiple custom smaller floor stickers for your dance floor and venue! You can make directional signage or just fun decor! Create a monogram, add your names and date, ora funny slogan! This is such a fun and unique way to personalize your venue and add a little decor to your dance floor!
3. SIGNATURE DRINK STICKERS Advertise your signature drinks or signature cocktails by ordering custom rounded corner stickers with the name and ingredients! You can use stickers to create a little sign to sit on the bar top. Or put your signature drink into a self serve ppitcher and place your drink label on it! This is a fun way to let your guests know about your signature drink! In our design tool you can create your sticker from scratch by choosing your fonts, colors, and adding clip art too!
4. PERSONALIZED COUPLE SEATS Use vinyl lettering or custom transfer stickers to decorate seats of the newlyweds and/or bridal party. You can add funny sayings, sweet sayings, their names and more! This is a fun way to addan ine cpensive and personalized touch to your venue.
5. CUSTOM SEATING CHART Order custom transfer stickers to create an elegant seating chart! You can either order one large sticker with all of your information on it to the size of your signage or order multiple smaller decals and add the names and information one by one. You can completely customize the size, fonts and more so it's up to you! We have 40 different colors to choose from including glitter, gold, metallics, and other specialty colors too. And if you don't find a color to match your wedding colors - you can order multi-color transfer stickers instead. This way we will print your color and then cut out your decals!
6. TABLE NUMBERS Now that your guests know where they are seating they need to be able to find their table easily. Vinyl Lettering is a go-to for table numbers because it adheres so easily to any smooth surface. You can find frames at the thrift store to use, small wood planks, little A-frame chalkboards, old glass bottles, foam boards, wine bottles and more. The possibilities for your table numbers are endless when you choose to use vinyl lettering.
7. CUSTOM GUEST BOOK Create a custom guest book using transfer transfer stickers! Instead of ordering a custom made guest book you can find an inexpensive sketchbook or journal at a gift shop, craft store or boutique. Add your names, the title, the date, the location or anything else you think you want on the front cover using custom transfer stickers ! Our transfer stickers are high quality and durable so they will stay on your guest book for years to come.
8. PERSONALIZED DIE CUT STICKERS Order custom die-cut stickers to decorate your centerpieces with. You can repurpose old jars, wine bottles, milk jugs and more as vases for all of your greenery and flowers. Add a personalized touch by ordering custom die-cut stickers with your names and wedding date! You can also hand these stickers out with your party favors. This is a unique and fun way to leave your guests with a memento from your special day! You can upload your own design or design it on our website. This way you can choose colors to match your intitations, save the dates, and wedding colors!
9. GETAWAY CAR DECALS The "Just Married" sign ont he back of your getaway car is an absolute must have and a classic! Instead of making an ebalorate sign and having to figure out how to tie it onto your car, order vinyl lettering! Our vinyl lettering comes with transfer tape for easy application and is usre to stick to you rcar window! And if you need help applying larger decals like these check out our application instructions.
The possibilities when you use decals to create custom decor for your wedding are endless! You can completely customize all of your tables, chairs, party favors, signage and more when you decide to do a little bit of DIY. These featured decor deas are some of our favorites but we would love to hear about what you have created for your wedding too! If you have an awesome DIY idea using stickers, fill out this DIY submission form to receive a $25 store credit!