What does "print ready" artwork mean?
Print ready artwork means that the file you are using is the same size, color, and quality that you want your final sticker to be. If you are confused about what your sticker size and quality are, please review our DPI and SIZE FAQ page. Does the image you are submitting fall into what the printer needs to make a high quality sticker for you? Here at CarStickers.com we can print up to 1000dpi in full color, but if you have your image at 300dpi and at the size you want output or if you have true vector art then we should be able to reproduce what you need.
Common factors that prevent a layout file from being Print-Ready
- Document sized improperly.
- Colors set to RGB instead of CMYK.
- Spot colors not properly defined.
- Resolution not high enough (should be minimum 300 dpi at 100% size).
- Missing fonts or images.
- Poor contrast between text and background.
- Spelling and grammar errors.