How do I apply vinyl lettering?
Vinyl lettering can be applied the same as transfer stickers. They are applied by peeling the sticker and transfer tape away from.
- Step 1: Clean your surface.
- Step 2: Rub a squeegee or credit card firmly across the sticker to prepare it for application.
- Step 3: Peel the paper backing off the sticker.
- Step 4: Slowly lower the sticker on the surface and rub it into place.
- Step 5: Slowly peel the clear transfer tape off at a 45 degree angle.
Find more thorough instructions as well as application tools, video, and tips on our Application Instructions Page.